There’s nothing better than being able to spend the whole day relaxing and swimming at the beach. In order to sit comfortably all day, however, you will need to have a lot of supplies and equipment with you, especially if you’re with friends or family. How will you carry everything you need to your perfect spot on the vast beach? That’s where your best beach cart comes in.
What is a beach cart?
If you’re not sure what a beach cart is, ask yourself if you have ever seen someone at the beach looking much more prepared than you, with a rolling device carrying all of their chairs, towels, and coolers. If it rings a bell, then you’ve definitely seen a beach cart. Perhaps you’ve heard it referred to as a buggy cart, either way, they’re the same!
Table Of Contents
- What is a beach cart?
- Types of Beach Carts
- Choosing the Best Beach Cart: What to Look For
- Best 10 Beach Carts Reviews
- 1. Mac Sports Collapsible Folding Outdoor Utility Wagon
- 2. Rio Brands Deluxe Wonder Wheeler Wide
- 3. Radio Flyer All-Terrain 3-in-1 EZ Fold Wagon for kids and cargo.
- 4. Tommy Bahama All Terrain Beach Cart.
- 5. BeachMall Super Ultimate Ultra Wide Wheel Wonder Wheeler Beach Cart
- 6. Mac Sports Heavy Duty Collapsible Folding All Terrain Utility Beach Wagon Cart.
- 7. YSC Wagon Garden Folding Utility Shopping Cart,Beach.
- 8. TimberRidge Folding Camping Wagon/Cart – Collapsible Sturdy Steel Frame Garden/Beach Wagon/Cart.
- 9. Ollieroo Outdoor Utility Wagon Folding Collapsible Garden Beach Snow Shopping Cart.
- 10. Sea Striker BRSC Beach Runner Fishing and Beach Cart.
A beach cart is exactly what you’d imagine it to be. It’s a useful contraption that will allow you to carry more stuff to the beach with you, for your ideal day. Beach carts are comprised of some type of basket, usually wicker, which is loaded on top of wheels. Convenient transportation on the sand is the whole point, of course!
Types of Beach Carts
There are two main types of beach carts which you can get your hands on, and both are perfect for your beach trip, even for soft sand!
You will find beach carts that are:
- Attached to bicycles.
- Pulled by hand.
Unless you always ride your bike on the beach, you’re probably better off investing in a beach cart that can be pulled by hand. That way you know that no matter where you are, or what group of people you’re with, you can always have a bit of extra space and storage for your beach gear.
Choosing the Best Beach Cart: What to Look For
If you’re new to using a beach cart, you may be wondering what you should be looking for when choosing one to add to your equipment. The most important thing to search for is a cart that will provide you with the highest level of convenience and ease as you walk across the beach to set up your camp.
Here are a few features to keep in mind during your search:
- All Terrain Wheels: you’ll be dragging your cart on sand and probably regular asphalt from the road.
- Wheel Size: depending on how much stuff you want to carry, or the texture of the sand, you may want different size wheels.
- Frame: you want to make sure that the frame of your beach cart will be strong enough to hold everything you want.
- Storage: consider whether you may want to invest in a beach cart which is collapsible for easy storage when traveling or when you’re not using it.
- Handle: you need to make sure that you choose a beach cart which will be easy for you to push and maneuver around the beach. So look for a comfortable handle.
Having your eye on the lookout for these features will help you have a smooth and successful search.
Best 10 Beach Carts Reviews
1. Mac Sports Collapsible Folding Outdoor Utility Wagon
If you’re looking for a reliable, durable, and convenient beach cart that will help you carry your stuff on beach trips for years, then the Mac Sports cart may be the one for you. No need to worry about where you’ll keep your beach cart when you’re traveling or during the colder months, as this cart is collapsible and folds into a compact size.
Big and strong enough to carry quite a few things, this beach cart will make your walk to your perfect spot effortless. The handle is adjustable, which means that anyone who decides to do the job of pulling the cart will be able to make it just right for them. For a reasonable price, you get a beach cart that can hold up to 150 pounds of equipment for your ideal beach day.
2. Rio Brands Deluxe Wonder Wheeler Wide
You can hold up to 100 pounds of supplies and beach toys in this cart, and you will find the stroller-style handle super comfortable to push, even long distances, across the beach. The best thing about the Rio Brands beach cart is that it comes with an extra detachable tote bag, bottom tray and rack for spare items, and even an umbrella holder!
3. Radio Flyer All-Terrain 3-in-1 EZ Fold Wagon for kids and cargo.
The beach cart folds down simply to become compact for storage in the car while you travel, or in its permanent spot in the non-beach friendly times of the year. Don’t think your use of this beach cart is done once you reach your spot. If you want, you unzip one side of the cart to create comfortable beach sitting for the kids. That way, you get the beach chairs to yourself!
4. Tommy Bahama All Terrain Beach Cart.
The cart, when fully assembled, can hold up to 100 pounds of weight, so don’t be afraid to pile your stuff on there. Luckily for you, this beach cart folds down into a flat piece of equipment, which will prove an easy addition to your car packing on the way to the beach. The mesh fabric which holds your things in one place is very durable and will dry quickly after getting wet.
5. BeachMall Super Ultimate Ultra Wide Wheel Wonder Wheeler Beach Cart
You can hang up to 4 folding chairs on the bar in the front and store your umbrella in the specific holder on the side of the cart. That means, all the room inside the cart can be used for your other beach equipment! When it comes time to pack your cart into the car or away for the season, you will be able to do so easily, as it folds down and becomes flat and compact.
6. Mac Sports Heavy Duty Collapsible Folding All Terrain Utility Beach Wagon Cart.
You will be able to store up to 150 pounds of equipment and supplies in this cart, and will find pushing the cart simple, with its adjustable handle. You can even keep a bottle of water and a beer handy as you push, in the two cup holders.
7. YSC Wagon Garden Folding Utility Shopping Cart,Beach.
The cart is made from very durable polyester fabric and can hold up to 150 pounds of beach chairs, umbrellas, coolers, and towels. Your means of storage and traveling is taken care of, without hassle, as this cart folds up and becomes quite compact.
8. TimberRidge Folding Camping Wagon/Cart – Collapsible Sturdy Steel Frame Garden/Beach Wagon/Cart.
The adjustable handle will make managing this cart more than simple, and the front wheels will make each and every tight turn you need to make painless. Make your choice of blue, green, or red cart and make your way down to the ocean side.
9. Ollieroo Outdoor Utility Wagon Folding Collapsible Garden Beach Snow Shopping Cart.
The heavy duty wheels can handle all terrain are designed to make turns easily and smoothly, so you don’t need to worry about your stuff toppling over and creating a beach catastrophe. Another great plus about this cart is that before you fold it up to put back in your car, you can quickly and simply use some water and a towel to clean the sand off!
10. Sea Striker BRSC Beach Runner Fishing and Beach Cart.
If you love the beach and enjoy spending some of your time fishing for a great catch, then you’ll appreciate the Sea Striker cart, which doubles as a beach cart to bring your stuff to your spot, and a station to keep all your fishing supplies, seaside.
A cart that will be with you for beach and fishing trips for many years to come, the investment is worth it. When you’re ready to hit the road and end your beach day, you will be able to break down the cart for easy storage.
Hopefully, your eyes have been opened to the way your life could change with the acquisition of a beach cart. No more lugging your stuff on the beach, and no more settling for a spot just because it’s close to the car. Free yourself on beach days and use a cart to help you carry all your things.
Are you looking for a beach tent? Check out our post: TOP 10 Best Beach Tents For Sun Shelter 2017-2018: Reviews & Buying Guide And Top 5 Best Portable Camping Showers & Accessories 2017 or Top 10 Best Inflatable Loungers Reviews & Buying guide 2018