Designing your living is a task that can take a lot of time and effort. You want to get everything right and situate your furniture in a way that highlights the rooms best features. One of the main items in the majority of living rooms is the television.
Whether you watch a lot of TV or just sit down to catch up on the evening news, the placement of your TV makes a big impact on your living room. Some spaces can’t accommodate the television directly in the middle of the room, and in those cases, you may want to find a corner TV mount.
Table Of Contents
- Top 10 Best Corner TV Mounts 2020 Reviews
- 1. VideoSecu ML531BE TV Wall Mount.
- 2. Cheetah Mounts ALAMLB Articulating Arm (20″ Extension) TV Wall Mount Bracket.
- 3. ECHOGEAR Full Motion Articulating TV Wall Mount Bracket.
- 4. Mounting Dream MD2377 TV Wall Mount Bracket.
- 5. ECHOGEAR Full Motion Articulating TV Wall Mount Bracket.
- 6. Mount-It! Articulating, Full Motion TV Wall Mount Bracket.
- 7. Mount Factory Heavy-Duty Full Motion Articulating TV Wall Mount.
- 8. Mounting Dream MD2296 TV Wall Mount Bracket.
- 9. Mount-It! Articulating TV Wall Mount Corner Bracket.
- 10. InstallerParts 37″-65″ TV Corner Mount – Swivel/Tilt – 20″ Dual Extension Arm.
- Advantages of Choosing a Corner TV Mount
- Choosing the Best Corner TV Wall Mount
Top 10 Best Corner TV Mounts 2020 Reviews
Take a look at this collection of the top 10 corner TV mounts to see which one jumps out to you:
1. VideoSecu ML531BE TV Wall Mount.
This mount allows your television to extend 20 inches from the wall and rotate 180 degrees from side to side. The hardware you will need to install this wall mount is included. The VideoSecu mount is available for a range of television sizes.
2. Cheetah Mounts ALAMLB Articulating Arm (20″ Extension) TV Wall Mount Bracket.
A very affordable option, the Cheetah mount fits televisions ranging in size from 20 to 55 inches and allows for full rotation, meaning you can watch TV in landscape or portrait orientation. If you’re really trying to be modern in design, you can even mount this TV on the ceiling.
The television can swivel 180 degrees from side to side with this mount, and all your installation hardware and HDMI cord are included.
3. ECHOGEAR Full Motion Articulating TV Wall Mount Bracket.
No need to be a handyman to install this wall mount, it is a simple process that will take just 30 minutes, as all the necessary hardware is included and pre-divided. The 5-year warranty and reliable customer service from ECHOGEAR make this mount a good choice.
4. Mounting Dream MD2377 TV Wall Mount Bracket.
This wall mount is easy to install for everyone and the hardware is included and separated into labeled bags, for the smoothest process possible.
5. ECHOGEAR Full Motion Articulating TV Wall Mount Bracket.
The strong steel mount supports VESA patterns and sets up in a simple 3-step process, with helpful directions and an extensive hardware kit.
6. Mount-It! Articulating, Full Motion TV Wall Mount Bracket.
This wall mount is a great choice because it fits a wide variety of televisions from 32 to 65 inches, which means it will stick with you even if you upgrade to a different set.
7. Mount Factory Heavy-Duty Full Motion Articulating TV Wall Mount.
The universal fit of this mount means you can use it with most televisions, as it even fits with VESA patterns. Use the 160 swivel from side to side to make your TV watching experience as relaxing as you want.
8. Mounting Dream MD2296 TV Wall Mount Bracket.
The mount comes with a 6-foot HDMI cord, torpedo level, and all the hardware you need to install in pre-divided and labeled bags. Installation is simple and will take just a short time when you follow the clear instructions.
9. Mount-It! Articulating TV Wall Mount Corner Bracket.
The mount provides a continuous tilt feature of 12 degrees down or 2 degrees up so a glare won’t ruin your viewing experience. You’ll really appreciate the cable arrangement feature, which will leave your mount looking professionally installed once your television is up!
10. InstallerParts 37″-65″ TV Corner Mount – Swivel/Tilt – 20″ Dual Extension Arm.
The mount is made from very sturdy steel and is covered with a durable scratch resistant finish to keep it in good shape for as long as possible.
Corner Installation Articulating Wall Mount demo
Advantages of Choosing a Corner TV Mount
Before you go out and commit to one model, think about why you might want to choose a corner TV mount over a standard one. Are there practical reasons? That’s up to you to decide, but here are some things to consider while you think about it:
You may also need: Top 5 Best Hidden TV Mounts 2017: Reviews & Buying Guide
Choosing a corner TV mount means:
- You will be able to adjust the angle of the television for better viewing.
- You save floor space from TV cabinets.
- You will have more space and options for arranging your furniture.
- You will keep your television safely out of reach of children and pets.
- It will feel like you’re at the movies everyday!
You have a lot to gain from choosing a corner TV mount. Think about whether it may be the right choice for you.
Choosing the Best Corner TV Wall Mount
If you decide to invest in a corner TV mount, you need to consider the features you will look for in the ideal mount for you (1). These are the things to keep in mind:
- TV Size: mounts are designed with specific size specifications.
- Room Layout: where in the room will your mount go, that can affect the style of mount you choose.
- Rotation: do you want a mount that can turn your TV to landscape and portrait orientations?
- Storage Space: think about whether you want a TV corner wall mount with shelf. It can give you a place to put your cable box or a video game console.
- Easy Installation: if you will be installing the mount alone and you’re not a handyman, find one that has simple and fluid installation with hardware included.
- Price: know your budget and stick to it, but make sure that you don’t sacrifice the essential features you need.
These features will lead you to the right corner wall mount for your home.
If you’re tired of taking up space with bulky floor cabinets for the television, move on to a corner TV mount. You will save space, gain flexibility in viewing angles, and create a movie-style experience right at home!