Technology is becoming more advanced with each passing day and one of the most popular newer forms of technology is watches that can be connected with cell phones. The DZ09 smartwatch is one of these pieces of technology, and the best part about it is that it comes at an affordable price for everyone. If you’re thinking about upgrading to a new technological level, read this DZ09 review to learn if it may be the right gadget for you.
Table Of Contents
DZ09 Smartwatch Features
The DZ09 smartwatch has a sleek aesthetic that fits will most styles of clothing, so you can wear it on a daily basis. You’ll feel like you’re living in the future with the DZ09 watch, as it has a touch screen with high resolution for the clearest visuals.
The DZ09 is more than a watch. It has many functions that you may find useful throughout your day. These include a calculator, calendar, pedometer, stopwatch, alarm clock, camera, image viewer, sound recorder when you have an SD memory card, and audio player for listening to tunes on the go.
As with most modern technology, you will receive a USB charger to use with your DZ09 smartwatch. This makes charging very flexible, as you can use your computer, or a wall charger with a USB port.
If you’re wondering about the detailed specifications of the DZ09 smartwatch, they are as follows:
- Colors: black, white, or bronze.
- Body Measurement: 58.5mm x 39.5mm x 12.3mm. It has a stainless steel casing.
- Screen Size: 1.56 inches. The resolution is 240 x 240.
- Weight: 60 grams.
- CPU: MTK6260A. The processing power is 533MHz.
- Memory: 128MB RAM, 64MB internal storage memory, and support for up to 32GB microSD card.
- Battery: 380mAh, 3.7V Li-ion battery, charging voltage of 4.2V.
- Camera: 0.3MP. It’s a basic camera.
DZ09 Bluetooth Smart Watch: 2 Modes of Functioning
The DZ09 watch aims to provide you with flexibility, which is why it has 2 separate modes of functioning. You can use the DZ09 watch using bluetooth, otherwise known as Company Mode. When you have your watch in Company Mode, you will be able to make and receive calls or send and receive messages via bluetooth.
You will also be able to use Network Mode with a DZ09 sim card. In this mode, your watch will work as a standalone cell phone. You will be able to make and receive calls or send and receive messages to your sim card, just as you would with your cell phone.
When you have a sim card installed in your DZ09 smart watch, you will be able to use the sync function. This function allows you to use Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, and your Internet Browser with your watch.
It’s important to keep in mind that using an Android sim card for your DZ09 smart watch will give you full access to all of the functions, but with an iPhone sim card you will only have partial access.
Connecting to the DZ09 Smartwatch App
When you get your new DZ09 smartwatch and prepare to connect it with your phone, you will have many options when it comes to which app to download. You will need to download the official SmartWatch app (http://dz09-smartwatch-app.allbestapps.net/), and then you will have access to the features you want on your smartwatch.
The DZ09 Manual
Before you start using your DZ09 smartwatch, you should invest a bit of time in reading the user’s manual. While it may seem very straightforward to use your new smartwatch, if you read the user’s manual, you are sure to learn extra tips and tricks that you wouldn’t find on your own.
The manual will provide you with basic information about how to start the device and choose the mode you want to use. It will provide you with important information about the watch itself, and how to keep it clean and safe.
The most important information you will learn from the manual is what functions are available to you with the DZ09 smartwatch and how to properly use them. In addition, the manual will help you with any troubleshooting issues you come across while using the watch.
Pros and Cons of the DZ09 Smartwatch
When making any decision, especially when it comes to investing in a new piece of technology, it’s helpful to weigh the pros and cons.
- Available at an affordable price.
- You have access to many features that may be helpful in your daily life.
- Ability to choose Bluetooth or Sim Card functioning mode.
- You can add memory space with a microSD card.
- You will be able to make calls or send messages directly from your watch.
- Adds a sleek aesthetic to your outfit.
- Only partial access to features available with iPhone sim card.
- The process to add or remove apps is not as smooth as it could be.
- Will need to be charged frequently.
Tips for Using the DZ09 Smartwatch
Now that you know more about the DZ09 smartwatch, there are a few tips that will allow you to get the most out of your experience using the watch. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- There are a collection of secret codes you can use with the DZ09 smartwatch by entering them in the
- Dialer. Most of them help you get into settings and apps.
- This watch does not support WiFi.
- Listen to music using bluetooth headphones, as there is no headphone jack.
- The DZ09 smartwatch is not waterproof or resistant.
The new technology allowing you to use your watch in many of the same ways as you would use your phone is a page right out the book of the future! The DZ09 smartwatch is a durable and convenient option for anyone looking to enjoy this technology on a budget. With the number of features you’ll be able to use on your watch, you may not even reach for your phone anymore!