If you’re someone who enjoys smoking or who just wants to have a lighter on hand, plasma lighters are a great product to consider investing in. They are compact and can help you to instantly light a cigar, cigarette, or anything else you need to light up. If you’re looking to buy one of these products, you’ve come to the right place. This article will explore more behind what these products are and some of the top models you can invest in.
What is a Plasma Lighter?
Plasma lighters are similar to flame lighters, except they have a few differences. The first being that they don’t use a flame to light things up. Instead, they use an electric current. They often come with either one or two arcs depending on the amount of electric power you need. Because they rely on electricity, they are rechargeable and can be used over and over again.
The Benefits of Using One
There are many benefits that come with using one of the products.
- They’re Compact: These lighters can easily be stored away in a pocket or purse without problems. Because of this, they are discreet and can be carried around practically anywhere.
- They’re Reusable: As mentioned above, these lighters don’t require fuel in order to light up. Instead, they use electricity. So, you can just recharge it with a USB cord in order for it to start sparking up again.
- They Come in Many Different Styles: Lighters sometimes come in very dull and boring colors, but with plasma lighters, you’ll find plenty of styles and colors you can choose from. You’ll find everything from unique prints to sleek color combinations.
What to Look for in a Model
Before you invest in a model there are a few things you need to look for. Below are some key aspects to consider.
One of the most important aspects to look at is the lighter’s durability. You’ll want to see if it’s made of a strong housing, like zinc, to help prevent scratches and it from breaking easily if it’s accidentally dropped. Otherwise, you’ll find yourself needing to invest in a new product to replace a cheaply made one.
How Long It Takes for a Full Charge
If you need to use your lighter often, it’s a good idea to look at how long it takes for the plasma lighter to recharge. Ideally, it should take no longer than an hour for the lighter to full charge up.
The price is another important thing to look at. While some might be expensive and have many features, this doesn’t mean it’s necessarily a good model. You’ll want to look at making sure the product is affordable.
If this is your first lighter, you’ll want to probably look at a more inexpensive model just to make sure the
investment is worth it. However, if you’ve used these for a while, it might be worth investing in a more expensive model. Overall though, it just depends on your needs.
The Top 5 Best Plasma Lighters reviews
1. Saberlight Sparq Rechargeable Splash and Wind Proof Flameless Butane Free Revolutionary Plasma Beam Lighter
The Saberlight Plasma Lighter is made with a sleek and compact design making it perfect to invest in if you’re looking for something discreet to carry around. It uses dual plasma generators which emit instant plasma so you can light whatever you need to instantly. It also uses Plasma Torch Technology which is intended to ensure that the heat from the plasma is blazing.
However, while it heats up to hot temperatures, it is safe to use so there’s no need to worry about it overheating. This plasma cigar lighter is rechargeable and windproof so the current won’t die out if a gust of wind comes by.
2. Ralix Electronic Rechargeable Wind Resistant Lighter | Single Arc Flameless Plasma Lighter
This electric lighter is made with a black zinc housing which is made to be durable so it won’t break or scratch easily. It’s rechargeable (it can create up to 300 sparks on a full charge) and windproof so if you want to light it up during a windy day, the wind won’t impact the electric current.
It comes with a USB cord you can use to charge it and has a covering on the top you can use to protect the lighter inside. Better yet, this model is affordable so you won’t have to worry about breaking the bank to buy it.
3. Tesla Coil Lighters™ USB Rechargeable Windproof Arc Lighter
The Tesla Coil Lighter features a gunmetal design and is made to be compact. It features a casing on the top that can be opened with the button on the side of it to help better protect the lighter inside. This model is rechargeable and comes with a USB cord you can use when you need to charge it back up again.
It can create up to 200 sparks on a full battery. This model is windproof and has a special safety feature built into it to help prevent the lighter from sparking without you knowing. However, this model can be a little tricky to use so it’s best to invest in if you’re experienced with these type of products.
4. Atomic Lighter by BulbHead, The Rechargeable, Windproof, USB Chargeable Electric Lighter
The BulbHead Atomic Lighter is a rechargeable product that comes with a USB charging cord you can use. It features a sleek black design and a unique Lighting Bolt Technology which is designed to help make strong electric arcs with the currents so they light the object quickly.
In addition to this, it has an On/Off button on the bottom of it which you can use to turn the lighter on or off to help save battery life. This model also has a built-in safety feature which is meant to help stop the current from running if the button on the lighter is held for more than eight seconds. This is one of the best USB lighters on the market today.
5. Mantello Tesla Coil Electric Plasma USB Lighter Rechargeable Windproof Dual Arc
This plasma lighter by Mantello is an affordable option. This plasma arc lighter (double, single) is something you can use to help light things up faster. There is a button on the side you can press in to help ignite the current. The Mantello Electric Plasma Lighter is designed with a durable black housing so there’s no need to worry about it cracking easily.
This model is rechargeable and comes with a USB cord you can use to charge it when necessary. It can reach a full battery after charging for just one hour. In addition to this, it comes with a special bag you can use to carry and store it around in.
Plasma lighters are not only a safer option to use compared to flame lighters but are affordable, compact, and easy to use. If you’re looking for one of these devices to invest in, be sure to consider the options mentioned above as they are some of the top ones on the market today.
You may need this for your travel: Top 10 Best Inflatable Loungers Reviews: Inflatable Couch 2018
Table Of Contents
- What is a Plasma Lighter?
- The Benefits of Using One
- What to Look for in a Model
- The Top 5 Best Plasma Lighters reviews
- 1. Saberlight Sparq Rechargeable Splash and Wind Proof Flameless Butane Free Revolutionary Plasma Beam Lighter
- 2. Ralix Electronic Rechargeable Wind Resistant Lighter | Single Arc Flameless Plasma Lighter
- 3. Tesla Coil Lighters™ USB Rechargeable Windproof Arc Lighter
- 4. Atomic Lighter by BulbHead, The Rechargeable, Windproof, USB Chargeable Electric Lighter
- 5. Mantello Tesla Coil Electric Plasma USB Lighter Rechargeable Windproof Dual Arc